What we're about...
To deliver the healing truth, love and power of Christ to God's people in their time of need in order to encourage physical and emotional well-being, spiritual growth and stewardship.
- Care Night on Tuesday evenings: workshops, classes, and recovery groups
- Cancer Support group
- Christian counseling assessment and referrals
- Bereavement/funeral care
- Meals (for the sick, after surgery, new baby)
- Financial needs assessment (budget coaching, resource referrals) For more information click here.
- Community resource referrals
- Cars Ministry (contact DeKalb Campus)
If you attend the DeKalb Campus and have a need that Caring Ministries can assist with, please contact us.
Please check out all of the many ways to serve in the Care and Recovery Ministry on our Opportunities page.
If you have a question or concern that has not been fully addressed, please contact Caring Ministries.