About Sports with a Purpose
Please check out our Sports with a Purpose Vision and Mission here:
- To make disciples through an evangelistic environment – Matthew 28:19-20
- To do whatever it takes – 1 Corinthians 9:22
- To train and prepare – 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
- To seek purity – 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Christ Community Church Sports Ministries will strive to provide athletic activities within an environment where outreach and evangelism are our core foundation. We want to challenge and encourage participants to investigate and apply spiritual truth while enjoying sports activities. We are not another park district or recreational department, but rather we are “Sports With a Purpose.”Be sure to check out all of our seasonal leagues and year-round opportunities, give us feedback on potential new sport interests, and/or inquire about sports leadership opportunities on our Sports Leadership page here.
Sports with a Purpose
- About Sports with a Purpose
- Fall/Winter Sports
- Spring/Summer Sports
- Year-Round Sports
- Sports Leadership - Organize a New Sport!