Welcome to Care Night
Please click on the specific workshop, class, or support group you are interested in below for registration information about our Spring 2014 Sessions.
All classes, workshops, and recovery groups are held at our St. Charles Campus.
What does Care Night Offer?
More hands-on and participatory than traditional classes, our Tuesday evening Care Night workshops, classes, and recovery groups foster relational, emotional, and spiritual growth and practical skill-development through large group teaching and small group discussion.
Our Care Night workshops,classes, and recovery groups meet for three 9-week or 12-week sessions every fall through spring with the exception of "12" which meets year-round at the St. Charles Campus. To view our Care Night Schedule, click here.
Tuesday Night Year-Round Offering (No Registration Required)
- Christ-centered recovery program
Tuesday Night Fall, Winter and Spring Offerings (Registration Required)
Divorce and Separation Care
- Support group geared to help you rebuild your life after separation and divorce
- Workshop for adults grieving the loss of a loved one to find comfort and peace in their journey towards spiritual and emotional healing
Healthy & Whole
- Participatory class to learn how to honor God with our bodies through physical health, fitness, and nutrition
Hearts Alive & Free
- Workshop for men to rediscover, restore, and release their hearts for God's purpose
Hope After Betrayal
- Workshop to help women cope and find their way out of the darkness of their husband's sexual compulsion
Life After Decision
- Support group for women seeking freedom and healing through God's grace after abortion
- Workshop that offers tools for restoration and growth for couples whose marriages are in significant distress
- Group study to assist you in discovering and applying biblical stewardship principles to personal finances through practical tools, accountability, and scripture study and memorization
Please Note: MoneyLife classes will not be offered this spring/summer.
Please check back this fall for more class offerings.
Parenting with Love & Logic
- Workshop that guides parents/guardians how to parent effectively while teaching children responsibility and growing their character
Surfing for God
- Men's workshop that offers a life-changing experience through Christ for men struggling with lust, pornography, sexual addiction, or other habitual sexual sin
Wounded Heart (Men)
Wounded Heart (Women)
- Separate workshops for men and women seeking healing and redemption after suffering through the experience of childhood sexual abuse
KidsZone - KidsZone is designed for children (Infants through 5th grade) whose parents attend a Tuesday night class, workshop, or support group. KidsZone is available every Tuesday night that classes, workshops, and support groups meet. Note: REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. There will be a one-time $5 registration fee per child. After the one-time fee has been paid, KidsZone is free, but space is limited so please register your child/children when you register for class.
Care and Recovery
- Care & Recovery Ministries
- Pastoral Care
- Cancer Support
- Care Night
- Welcome to Care Night
- Care Night Schedule
- 12 (formally CR)
- Divorce and Separation Care
- Grief Support
- Healthy and Whole
- Hearts Alive & Free
- Hope After Betrayal
- Life After Decision
- Marital Restoration
- Parenting with Love & Logic
- Surfing for God
- Wounded Heart (For Men)
- Wounded Heart (For Women)
- Participant Survey
- Leader Survey
- 12 (formally CR)