The 20s Ministry has two primary elements: weekly Community Groups and a monthly gathering, called 20s Night.
To check out what's happening at 20s Night, click here.
20s Community Groups are a great place for 20s to gather in meaningful community to study God's Word, have fun together, and challenge each other to become more like Jesus. We like to call it a place to belong and grow, so come as you are! The 20s Community Groups love to put on social events outside of the weekly meeting time as well, so you can expect to form fast friendships. There are currently over 20 of these groups, and they all love to have new people connect, so we hope to see you soon!
St. Charles Campus:
- MEN'S 20s group (25-29 years old) on Saturday mornings (Elgin)
- WOMEN'S 20s groups on Monday nights (Geneva) or Tuesday nights (South Elgin)
- MIXED 20s groups (men and women) Tuesday nights (South Elgin or St. Charles), Wednesday nights (New: South Elgin, or Maple Park), or Thursday nights (New: Elgin, or St. Charles)
- MARRIED & ENGAGED 20s groups on Tuesday nights (Elgin), Wednesday nights (South Elgin), or Thursday nights (Elgin, St. Charles, or Batavia)
- MIXED 20s (men and women) Tuesdays evenings in Sugar Grove
- MIXED 20s (men and women) Wednesday nights in South Elgin.
- MIXED 20s (men and women) Monday evenings in Sycamore.
TO Learn More:
Contact Stu Poulson, the 20s Pastor, with any questions:
Find out what's happening at 20s Night here.