In order to love each other well we continue to ask that everyone use good judgment and consider others when participating in church activities. In addition to the following guidelines specifically regarding Covid, please remember that it is generally a good idea to stay home and get some rest if not feeling well for any reason.
By participating in any Christ Community Church activity, I acknowledge that:
- There are inherent risks with any gathering. I understand these risks and fully assume all responsibility.
- I understand that safety precautions are in place and I agree to abide by all guidelines communicated verbally or in writing.
- If I have not been vaccinated and/or received a recent negative COVID test, then I agree that I will not visit any church campus or participate in any church activities IF any of the following statements are true:
- I or anyone in my household are pending results of a COVID-19 test.
- I or anyone in my household have had any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, within the last 10 days;
- I or anyone in my household have been in contact* with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.