What do I do if I attend a church activity and later find out I’ve tested positive for Covid-19?
Please notify the church. We will not share your name, but will make everyone in attendance at that particular activity aware that a positive Covid test has been reported by someone who was in attendance. Email:
By participating in any Christ Community Church activity, I acknowledge that:
- There are inherent risks with any gathering. I understand these risks and fully assume all responsibility.
- I understand that safety precautions are in place and I agree to abide by all guidelines communicated verbally or in writing.
- I agree to follow COVID-19 prevention guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including, but not limited to, frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer.
- I agree to wear a mask at all times while indoors at any church campus and/or activity.
- I agree to maintain proper social distancing (at least 6 feet) while indoors or outdoors at any church campus and/or activity.
- I agree to be conscious of and not participate in any group which size exceeds the current acceptable group size on that date for the state of Illinois. Acceptable group size for on-campus church activities determined by 25% capacity of room in which activity takes place.
- I agree that I will not visit any church campus or participate in any church activities if any of the following statements are true:
- I or anyone in my household are pending results of a COVID-19 test.
- I or anyone in my household have had any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, within the last 14 days;
- I or anyone in my household have been in contact* with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days; or
- I or anyone in my household have travelled internationally in the last 14 days to countries identified by the CDC as Level 2 or Level 3 for COVID-19 risk. The list of level 2 and level 3 countries can be found here.