By participating in any Christ Community Church activity, I acknowledge that:
- There are inherent risks with any gathering. I understand these risks and fully assume all responsibility.
- I understand that safety precautions are in place and I agree to abide by all guidelines communicated verbally or in writing.
- I agree to follow COVID-19 prevention guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including, but not limited to, frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer.
- I agree to wear a mask at all times while indoors at any church campus and/or activity.
- I agree to maintain proper social distancing (at least 6 feet) while indoors or outdoors at any church campus and/or activity.
- I agree to be conscious of and not participate in any group which size exceeds the current acceptable group size on that date for the state of Illinois.
- I agree that I will not visit any church campus or participate in any church activities if any of the following statements are true:
- I or anyone in my household have had any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, within the last 14 days;
- I or anyone in my household have been in contact* with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days; or
- I or anyone in my household have travelled internationally in the last 14 days to countries identified by the CDC as Level 2 or Level 3 for COVID-19 risk. The list of level 2 and level 3 countries can be found here.
*in contact described as in close proximity (within 6 ft), unmasked, for more than 15 minutes.