Couples Groups at Aurora
A Married Couples Community Group is an intentional community consisting of 4 to 12 people who meet regularly to pursue spiritual growth, marital stability, friendship, and support. It's a safe place to study the Bible, share your life, and ask tough questions. Many Married Couples groups meet two or more times per month, although weekly meetings are most common. Groups gather at a member's home or on the church campus.
- 7:00pm in Batavia & Aurora. Led by Pastor Lee and Deb
- 6:30pm in Sugar Grove. Led by Dave and Jennessa Retterer.
6:30pmin Yorkville/Montgomery. Led by Bo and Beth Adeoti.
- 6:30pm led by the Clark's (Young Couples)
- 6:30pm in Plano. Lead by Alex and Doris Esquivel.
- 6:30pm in Sugar Grove. Lead by Jim and Carolyn Kinman.
- 7:00pm in Sugar Grove. Led by Don and Ann Rodman.
- 6:30pm in Sugar Grove. Led by Mike and Nancy Kolk.
- 6:30pm in Aurora. Led by Larry and Donna Dibblee. (Seniors)
- 6:30pm in Montgomery. Led by Charlie and Joyce Metoyer.
- 6:30pm in West Aurora. Led by Steve & Ami Wise. (bi-weekly, younger couples)