Couples Groups at Aurora
A Married Couples Community Group is an intentional community consisting of 4 to 12 people who meet regularly to pursue spiritual growth, marital stability, friendship, and support. It's a safe place to study the Bible, share your life, and ask tough questions. Many Married Couples groups meet two or more times per month, although weekly meetings are most common. Groups gather at a member's home or on the church campus.
- 7:00pm in Batavia & Aurora. Led by Pastor Lee and Deb
- 6:30pm in Sugar Grove. Led by Dave and Jennessa Retterer. Studying Vertical Marriage.
6:30pmin Yorkville/Montgomery. Led by Bo and Beth Adeoti.
- 7PM in Big Rock & Elburn led by Alyssa, and Nick Zarakas
- 7:00pm in Sugar Grove. Led by Don and Ann Rodman. Studying Who is this Man? By John Ortberg.
- 6:30pm in Sugar Grove. Led by Mike and Nancy Kolk. Studying Bible Savvy.
- 6:30pm in Aurora. Led by Larry and Donna Dibblee. (Seniors)
- 6:30pm in Montgomery. Led by Charlie and Joyce Metoyer.
- 6:30pm in West Aurora. Led by Steve & Ami Wise. (bi-weekly, younger couples)