Women's Groups at Aurora
A Women's Community Group is an intentional community consisting of 3 to 12 women who meet regularly to pursue spiritual growth, friendship
Summer book group
6:30-8:00pm(Jun 10, Jun 24, Jul 8, Jul 22, Aug 12, Aug 26) on Zoom.
- Led by Pastor Diana Shiflett.
- Reading "The Next Right Thing" by Emily P Freeman.
- Please register below to receive all communication and Zoom info:
6:00pm(bi-weekly) on Church Campus. Led by Sharon Mejeur. Studying The Daniel Dilemma by Chris Hodges.
- 6:00PM - Led by Carol Faxon.
9:30amon Church Campus. Led by Kim Toth. Studying Guardrails by Andy Stanley. 9:30amon Church Campus. Led by Laurie Schrimsher. Studying The Storm Inside by Sheila Walsh.
- 9:30am on Church Campus. Led by Carol Miceli. Studying Kingdom Woman by Tony Evans.
9:30amon Church Campus. Led by Christine Shatters. 7:00pmin Sugar Grove. Led by Jackie Zehr.
- 9:30am Led by Meredith Folz. Studying Passion Pursuit by Dr. Juli Slattery and Linda Dillow.
7:00pmon Church Campus. Led by Sue Humes. Studying Emotionally Healthy Woman by Geri Scazzero.
9:00am( 20s) Rotating homes. Led by Natalie Swieca. Studying Uninvited by Lysa Terkeust.