Passion Conference: December 30- January 2
Passion Conference is a gathering of 18–25 year olds from around the world, that exists to challenge and encourage young people to grow in their love and devotion to Jesus. Passion 2020 exists to see a generation leverage their lives for what matters most...
Registration includes conference admission, lodging, breakfast, and transportation.** Lunches and dinners will be paid for on your own.
- Passion Conference is being held at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA.
- Our group will be staying at a Hyatt Hotel, 3 miles from the Stadium.
- Departure via 12 passenger van will be in the morning on 12/30. We will be leaving from the DeKalb Campus.
- We will arrive home, late on 1/2. We will be returning to the DeKalb Campus.
- Registration closes at 12 tickets but there will be a waitlist available.
- Total Registration cost is $415 with $250 due upon registration. This cost covers admission to the conference, lodging, transportation, and breakfast **lunch and dinner will be paid for on your own.
Check out the Passion Conference website for more details.
CRAVE is for college-aged young adults (18-23), so if that's you and you're looking for a place to get connected at any of our Christ Community Church campuses, please do all of the following.
Connect to a Community Group. Pre-registration may be helpful, but it's not required!
Sundays @ 7:30pm- Starting 9/15
in the Hub at the DeKalb Campus
Thursdays @ 8:00pm - Starting 9/12
at the home of Kyle and Jessica Martin
Contact our College Pastor, Josh Haight, at . We want to know that you're here and to help you find the best way to thrive at our church.
Attend one of our weekend worship services. This is the most important way to participate in the life of Christ Community Church as a college student because these gatherings are the primary place where God is at work in our church as the entire church family worships together, witnesses baptism together, prays together, gives of our finances together, and is energized to participate in our mission together. Everything else that we have for college students is supplemental to the weekend gathering. We encourage you to identify a weekend service time at your campus and commit to attending each weekend.