FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN
TURN HUNGER INTO HOPE
With God’s help and your support, FMSC strives to eliminate starvation in children throughout the world.
Sign up to serve at the Streamwood Campus Feed My Starving Children event on Friday, February 18 from 7-8pm.
Please arrive at the Schaumburg FMSC facility 15 minutes early to get ready.
Please review the following updated instructions from FMSC before you register.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 please stay home.
- Based on the statewide mandate from Illinois effective 8/30/2021, all employees and volunteers will be required to wear facemasks regardless of vaccination status in our Illinois sites. The safety of our employees and volunteers is our top priority, and we continue to operate under CDC protocols.
- All volunteers will go through a verbal symptom screening upon arrival.
- Social distancing: Members of a group will not be socially distanced from each other, but will be socially distanced from other groups. However, larger groups will be split into smaller subgroups that will be socially distanced from each other.
- If you or anyone in your group develops symptoms while packing, you and your entire group will be asked to leave immediately.
- According to our regular operating guidelines, children under the age of 5 are not allowed into the packing room.
- If you are in a high risk category, please stay home.
- A reservation is required to pack. No walk-ins can be accepted.