Parent Pathway: Explore
1st - 3rd grade kids and their parents are exploring faith and the Bible together. With new reading and reasoning skills, your child is ready to explore God’s Word and faith - and you can lead them through this exciting time of growth.
AGE & STAGE CARDS: COMING SOON!
For families in this stage of raising children, we will have resources available regarding exploring Scripture together and leading your child to a relationship with Christ.
QUESTIONS TO BEGIN SPIRITUAL CONVERSATIONS
Having spiritual conversations with your kids is one of the best ways to help them grow spiritually and to encourage lifetime faith.
- The Jesus Bible NIV
- The Adventure Bible NIV
- Spiritual Parenting - Michelle Anthony
- Leading Your Child to Jesus - David Staal
- How to Lead Your Child to Christ - Robert Wolgemuth
- Keep the Siblings, Lose the Rivalry - Todd Cartmell
- The Sticky Faith Guide for Your Family - Kara Powell
- Pass It On - Jim Burns & Jeremy Lee
- Not So Fast - Ann Kroeker
- Raising Kids for True Greatness - Tim Kimmel
- The Action Bible
- The Biggest Story - Kevin DeYoung
- The Ology - Marty Machowski
- Big Truths for Young Hearts - Bruce Ware
- The Big God Story - Michelle Anthony
- I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God - Diane Stortz
- How God Makes Babies - Jim Burns