Sexual Integrity (Men) - Aurora
Sexual Integrity for Men is a 12-week workshop and is a life changing experience for men struggling unsuccessfully with lust, pornography, sexual addiction, or other habitual sexual sin. It is based on the book “Surfing for God: Discovering the Divine Desire Beneath Sexual Struggle” by Michael Cusick and is led and facilitated by men who have lived the message of Surfing for God and have found hope and freedom.
Whether you are just beginning your recovery, or well into the journey, the Surfing for God workshop provides a practical and powerful way for you to take the next step in your healing journey.
Here’s how the workshop will specifically benefit your journey of healing:
- Discover the emotional, relational, and spiritual roots of your compulsive and out of control behavior.
- Recognize the legitimate thirsts and desires beneath your struggle.
- Learn how to connect the reality of your thirsts and desires to your relationship with God.
- Identify your soul brokenness and connect how it relates to acting out sexually.
- Understand how shame keeps you locked in a vicious cycle of sexual sin.
- Demolish spiritual strongholds–shame based beliefs and lies.
- Interrupt the endless cycle of “lather, rinse, repeat”.
- Discover the neurological realities of porn addiction to ”reboot” and “rewire” your brain.
- Journey with other men struggling with similar issues.
- Establish a plan to continue your journey to freedom.
Registration Fee: $10.00
Fall Session: Registration for this session has closed. If you would like to speak to someone, please reach out to Pastor Diana ( ).
Winter Session: Tuesdays, January 12 - March 30, 2020. 6:30-8:30 pm.
Care Night classes will be offered in-person with proper face coverings and social distance guidelines, with optional Zoom participation based on interest.
For more details on in-person gathering, please read the Participation Agreement.
If you are interested in participating via Zoom only, please notify .