Surrender & Win (Men) - St. Charles
We offer this group to see people freed from the issue of food, alcohol, drugs, gambling, anger, jealousy, relationships, cigarettes, sex, pornography, shopping, depression, or anything that is challenging for you. No matter what you are struggling with we want to help set you free.
• to help group members develop roots and steadfastness in Christ
• to help people grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ
• to provide people with the tools necessary to be restored to wholeness
• to provide people with the tools necessary to mature in their faith
• to provide a place of discipleship
Your group will meet off campus in private/confidential "virtual" (video or audio) meetings during this time. Please see important meeting information:
- The meeting log-in information and resource material will be provided upon registration.
- Your Care Night Leader will contact you about logging into your private meeting.
- To protect the privacy of all members of your group, please wear headphones/ear buds/etc. during your meeting.
- You will get the best connection for your meeting if you are either close to your internet router or plugged in with an Ethernet cord. Pad and phone devices will work as well.
Spring Session via Zoom Private Video Conference call: Tuesdays, April 14th - July 7th (no meeting June 9th), 2020. 7:00-9:00 pm.