Homes of Hope
Safe Families, Adoption, Foster Care
To cultivate a culture within Christ Community Church that encourages and prepares individuals, couples and families to care for vulnerable children and spread the good news of Jesus in the process.
- Awareness – Increase awareness of the Biblical calling and the need to care for vulnerable children through education, information and promotion.
- Resources – Facilitate the provision of resources in the areas of financial, events, learning, etc.
- Connections – Coordinate the connection of individuals, couples and families with the right people and/or organizations that can help them through the process of caring for vulnerable children.
- Evangelize to the children, the biological families of the children and others around the families involved.
- Connect vulnerable children with loving, Christian families and have their lives changed forever.
- Build a community of CCC families (across all campuses) who have a passion for caring for vulnerable children.
- Increase diversity in our church.
- Create a culture within CCC that loves and cares for vulnerable children and involves many different people.
- Strengthen CCC’s reputation in our community through our active desire to care for vulnerable children.
- Contact Us with questions or to find out more about Adoption, Safe Families, Foster Care or Home Care at .
- Reach out to Safe Families directly: Safe Families