Sexual Integrity: MEN - DeKalb Campus
Sexual Integrity: Men is a 12-week workshop and is a
Whether you are just beginning your recovery, or well into the journey, the Surfing for God workshop provides a practical and powerful way for you to take the next step in your healing journey.
Here’s how the workshop will specifically benefit your journey of healing:
- Discover the emotional, relational, and spiritual roots of your compulsive and out of control behavior.
- Recognize the legitimate thirsts and desires beneath your struggle.
- Learn how to connect the reality of your thirsts and desires to your relationship with God.
- Identify your soul brokenness and connect how it relates to acting out sexually.
- Understand how shame keeps you locked in a vicious cycle of sexual sin.
- Demolish spiritual strongholds–
shame basedbeliefs and lies.
- Interrupt the endless cycle of “lather, rinse, repeat”.
- Discover the neurological realities of porn addiction to ”reboot” and “rewire” your brain.
- Journey with other men struggling with similar issues.
- Establish a plan to continue your journey to freedom.
On-Going Session Meeting Via Zoom: Mondays, 6:30-8:00pm
Next Session On Campus: Monday, September 14 - December 7, 2020
Book Cost, $15 per person.
Childcare reimbursement form HERE