Young Adult Groups
The goal of the young adult ministry is to connect with others young adults and the deep love of God.
Young Adult Community Groups are a great place for young adults to gather as friends to have fun, study God's Word, and challenge each other to become more like Jesus. Everyone is welcome no matter where you might be with your faith. We hope to see you soon!
St. Charles Campus:
- WOMEN'S Young Adult groups on Monday nights (Geneva) or Tuesday nights (South Elgin)
- MIXED Young Adult groups (men and women) Tuesday nights (South Elgin or St. Charles) or Thursday nights (Elgin, West Chicago, or St. Charles)
- Women's Young Adult (20/30s) - Saturday 9am-11am at rotating houses. Led by Natalie Swieca.
- MIXED Young Adult (men and women) Tuesday nights.
- MIXED Young Adult (men and women) Monday nights (Sycamore) or Thursday nights (Maple Park).
Don't let the cost of childcare be a barrier to connecting to a Community Group. Learn more here.