PARENT PATHWAY: DISCOVER
6th-8th grade kids are discovering their identity in Christ, the Church, the family, and the community together with their parents. This is the perfect time to discover with your kids, and we are developing resources to help you guide them as they discover who God made them to be.
QUESTIONS TO BEGIN SPIRITUAL CONVERSATIONS
Having spiritual conversations with your kids is one of the best ways to help them grow spiritually and to encourage lifetime faith.
Our Top 5 Books for Parents:
- Intentional Parenting – Doug & Cathy Fields
- Teaching Your Children Healthy Sexuality – Jim Burns
- Caught In Between – Dan Scott
- Parenting Through the Phases – Kristen Ivy & Reggie Joiner
- Every Parents’ Guide to Navigating our Digital World – Kara Powell & Art Bamford
Top 5 Books for Students: