PARENT PATHWAY: MOVE
9th-12th grade kids are moving from dependence to independence and learning to own their faith, building on the foundation set by their parents.
QUESTIONS TO BEGIN SPIRITUAL CONVERSATIONS
Having spiritual conversations with your kids is one of the best ways to help them grow spiritually and to encourage lifetime faith.
– The NIV Essential Study Bible
Books for Parents:
- Doing Life With Your Adult Children: Jim Burns
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles: Paul Tripp
- Family Discipleship: Matt Chandler
- Revolutionary Parenting: George Barna
- If I Had a Parenting Do Over: Jonathan McKee
Books for Students: