Parent Pathway: Bond
0-2 year olds and their parents are bonding and learning to trust God, His Word, and the church. In this important stage of life, focus is on building trust and intimacy between parents and their children, which in turn will build trust and intimacy with God.
The dedication service is a confirmation between the parents and the church that each will do their part to see the child discover and fulfill God's unique purpose for his or her life. Child Dedications are held twice a year during adult worship services.
Age & STage PRINTABLES
Playlist for bonding
Music and play are a great way to bond with your little ones! We have created a Spotify playlist of songs we play with your children in our nursery.
Pathway: Faith Lessons for Preschoolers
Pastor Clayton kicked off our Pathway series by exploring how to apply Deuteronomy 6 to Preschoolers. Watch his message:
- Real Moms Real Jesus - Jill Savage
- Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child - March Weissbluth, MD
- Power of a Praying Mother - Stormie Omartian
- Parenting with Scripture - Kara Durbin
- How Eskimos Keep their Babies Warm: And other Parenting Adventures - Mei-Ling Hopgood
- Bringing Up Boys - James Dobson
- No More Perfect Moms - Jill Savage
- My Heart's at Home - Jill Savage (great for moms to be)
- The Toddler's Busy Book - Trish Kuffner
- Treasuring Christ when your Hands are Full - Gloria Furman
- Loving the Little Years - Rachel Jankovic
- Hands Free Mama - Rachel Stafford
- Mission of Motherhood:Touching Your Child's Heart for Eternity- Sally Clarkson
- Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe - Sally Clarkson & Sarah Mae
- Zero to One: Parenting Through the "I Need You Now" Phase - Reggie Joiner & Kristen Ivy