Re|Engage Marriage Enrichment - St. Charles
How would you rate your marriage? Would you give it a 2, 10, or somewhere in-between? Would you rate it -6? Don't worry, you're not alone!
Join us for re|engage, a marriage enrichment program, where we come alongside you and learn the Biblical tools to take your marriage to the next level.
Marriage in any condition can benefit whether:
- you are struggling to get along
- feel isolated, unheard, or unloved
- there's been infidelity
- your marriage is broken
- you are separated/divorced moving toward reconciliation
- lost your personal identity
- or you simply want to grow closer together as a couple
We will help bring healing and hope for your marriage through the transforming work of discipleship and practical application.
During re|engage we will explore topics like embracing humility, extending grace and forgiveness, communication and conflict, commitment and truth, expectations and understanding and more.
There is a resource material fee of $20 per couple.
Your group will meet off campus in private/confidential "virtual" (video or audio) meetings during this time. Please see important meeting information:
- The meeting log-in information and resource material will be provided upon registration.
- Your Care Night Leader will contact you about logging into your private meeting.
- To protect the privacy of all members of your group, please wear headphones/ear buds/etc. during your meeting.
- You will get the best connection for your meeting if you are either close to your internet router or plugged in with an Ethernet cord. Pad and phone devices will work as well.
Our Fall session begins on Tuesday, September 15th, 2020. Please check back for registration details. For more information please call 630/485-3420 or email